Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Favorite New Dressing



Most Friday nights my husband and I can be found at the most unlikely place, Casa de Luz.  It is an organic vegan restaurant that only serves in season produce.  We LOVE their salads and dressing.  The BEST.

If I had a small army to help, I would cook meals just like they do.  Since that not likely to happen we bought their sauce/dressing cookbook to at least mimic their salads.

Tonight we tried their Vinaigreta Dressing and it is my new favorite.  Probably just until I try another recipe!

Vinaigreta Dressing
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh basil or parsley chopped, or 1 tsp. dry
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup basalmic vinegar
1tsp. mustard
2 tsp. ume vinegar
Black pepper

Mix garlic, basil or parsley, olive oil, basalmic vinegar, mustard, and ume vinegar in blender.  Season with black pepper to taste.

Really fabulous!  And it keeps in the frig!  Yummo!!!!!!!!

1 comment: