Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Running Around Like A Chicken With Its Head Cut Off

The past few weeks have been crazy busy!  I have neglected my blogging but never fear, it hasn't been the only thing neglected.  You should see my house.  And my car.  And worst of all, my eating!

So here's the deal.  I have been eating HORRID!!!!!  And sadly, my little people have too!!!  There was a time last week that I ate chocolate chips and peanut butter for breakfast.  Really?  What in the world was I thinking???

This blog is such a great accountability for me and my healthy lifestyle.  When I don't blog I don't eat so well.  Or maybe when I have time to blog, I have time to cook.

Whatever the reason, I am going to try to make a point to blog something to remind myself just how necessary it is to eat well.

We still make it to the Farmer's Market most Saturdays and I'm still trying to eat a salad most days.  In fact I am eating one as I blog.  Confession: I wish I were eating a cheeseburger from Mighty Fine.

MUST GET BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This running around like a chicken with its head cut off is for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment