Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update On Operation Bovine Blackout

So it has been 3 1/2 months since Operation Bovine Blackout went live.  I have to say that I am just amazed at the results.  In fact, I can hardly believe it.  I have no way of proving that the results I'm going to mention are a result of Operation Bovine Blackout, but it is an amazing coincidence.  Here are the original blog posts on this issue:  Could It Be and Operation Bovine Blackout.

My littlest person, 3 of 3, has always been VERY tiny.  When I say very tiny, I'm not kidding.  From birth until at least a year old he was always in the 5th percentile.  To rephrase it, out of 100 children his age, 95 of the kids were taller and weighed more than him.  I was a tad bit concerned.

Well, after we began Operation Bovine Blackout, things changed.  I just took him for his 18 month check up and he has shot up to the 50-75 percentile in height and 25-50 percentile in weight.  Again to restate this, of 100 children his same age, he is taller than over half of them.  That is a huge growth spurt in a few months!

I will say that I never thought about these changes even being a possibility.  My main reason for Operation Bovine Blackout was to see if it would help eliminate the constant ear infections that plagued our littlest person for months on end.

And that may be the best result of this operation!  No more ear infections, no more snotty, gunky noses, really not many sicknesses at all.  I can't even express the joy that brings to my heart!  This simple solution has brought peace to 3 of 3 and really our entire family.

Here are a few of his favorite non-dairy products: So Delicious yogurt all flavors, Soy yogurt (but be sure to read the labels to make sure there is no dairy), Hemp milk, Almond milk, Coconut milk, Ancient grain milk, Rice milk, and Soy milk.  For cheese, he prefers rice cheese, and Tofutti cream cheese.

We alternate the milks out for him.  Also we don't do too much soy milk.  Apparently soy contains phytoestrogens which are an estrogen-like hormone produced by plants.

One of the favorite meals 3 of 3 enjoys with the family is pizza.  A friend of mine shared this recipe with me and it is a hit!  Pizza crust, spread Tofutti cream cheese on the crust then cover with tomato sauce.  Sometimes I puree spinach into the tomato sauce.

Operation Bovine Blackout was a smashing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment